Thursday, December 10, 2020

Year 1a - Willis

 

Welcome! My name is Hollywood and some of my biggest challenges are/were, Kingdom Come and Hippy Town. As it stands right now I just don't feel like writing anything story based and am a little burned out so as I do I started cruising the forums and came across this challenge . It seemed light hearted and fun so I thought, why not and now you know why we are here!

Some rules I am following for this challenge are as follows: 

--A sim cannot move in a townie that they don't plan to marry unless you plan to have them live with you forever or your ltw requires it, like turn x amount of sims into x. Of course you need to be friends with this person/people to do that so them being moved in and then out is fine.  
No moving someone in just to turn around and move them out for there money or to up your count. 
--Sims will still have custom ltws unless I like their original ltw better. 
-There are some cheats that I will never play without such as every single one I have in my game but most importantly my crystal ball. This is how all of my sims will find the love of their life. 
-- I also have a lot of custom careers in my game that I will use as subs sometimes for the real one. Like for instance, Medical.. I have a nursing career that I love to use and will most likely use in place of the medical career, Or Criminal, I have 2 or 3 custom criminal type careers in game. 
--Lastly, I am currently in school to be a medical assistant and I need to study some of these turns! So I will be naming these babies after medical terms I should know. How fun! You can learn with me. 

Without further ado lets get into the game play. 


Everyone welcome Emily Willis. She is the only sim that doesn't have a medical name and also our dear founder!

Her stats: 

Emily Willis
Turn 5 people in werewolves
Servo/Good Cook
Werewolves
Pop/Family


She is going to be an interesting one. 

The first thing she does, the same thing every sim does, is look for the birds while she waits for me to get her house in order. I had to get her crystal ball and figure out what my next steps were going to be. 

Since it is going to be a long time coming before we have a grocery store she plants a garden. She has another one on the otherside of her house. I wanted to also point out this trailer trashy looking woman is a werewolf, hence the ltw. 


Since jobs are not off the table with this ruleset I immediately have Emily get a job in the music career. I figure why not. 

Just in time, the welcome wagon shows up and Emily takes a liking to this man Talin Deppiesse. Not in they have chemistry or anything but more like first victim of being turned into a werewolf. 

A quick hangout session and the two are fast friends. 

Emily knows the sun is going to be setting soon and to avoid her guest leaving due to something stupid like hunger she makes a bunch of sandwiches for her guest. She isn't going to lie she was pretty hungry as well. 
What I am thinking is waiting until she reaches lv3 of her career and maybe complete her ltw before I have her settle down. 

Anyway, night time falls and Emily turns into her werewolf self. Poor La Shawn was standing right there when it happen and it scared the daylights out of her. 

La shawn is the first to get savage. Lets see if she becomes a werewolf or not. I don't have the highest hopes as she has ZERO body skill.

Well I'll be. Let me shut my whore mouth cause what do I know. La Shawn becomes our second werewolf and first changie. (I just made that word up)

Poor Talin is next because Emily has no time to waste! The poor guy just looks so hurt.

Either way he becomes 2/5 and Emily puts his head through her cabinet. I hope he knows he is paying for that!

Well thats the end of the first season. Pretty good for a first season if I do say so myself. Next season, Emily goes to work for the first time. Maybe find some other victims, and possibly meet some spouse potential. 

SM: 0
Population: 1
Total: 1










No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 1d - WIllis

Welcome back to the Bullmar BaCC! Last time Emily got married to Shea. Her bestfriend moved to town. Lets see what they get up to. S hea is ...