Friday, December 11, 2020

Year 1d - WIllis

Welcome back to the Bullmar BaCC! Last time Emily got married to Shea. Her bestfriend moved to town. Lets see what they get up to.

Shea is regretting this decision very much. He found love yes but I was working him to the bone. 


Shea is having meltdowns often because his fears are realized every night. He fears his wife howling at night. 

Since Shea wants to have plantsim babies, which works in my favorite because more households means community lots, I have him work on the garden all by himself. 
I was having an issue, every time my sims went to the lettuce garden their environment tanked, I fond out it was because the sprinkle broke. How stupid. 

We have a pregnancy on our hands. Emily is pregnant with the towns first child


This guy really is having the worst time. Poor guy. 

This really cute townie walks by and I have Shea greet him. Can you say future spouse?

Besides his mental breakdowns every day, Shea is really happy with his wife and life. 


Shea gets a promotion to D-Leaguer but I have him quit because with a baby on the way he won't be going to work anyway. 

Their fridge ran out of food and with how often Emily eats they can't keep it stocked. I build them a small pond out back so Shea can fish a bit and hopefully get their food storage up. 

Welp, it is now time for the baby!

Everyone meet rrhaphy Willis
rrhaphy in medical terms means suture. 

That morning Shea is turned into a plantsim. Thank goodness. 

Sim time moves fast so rrhaphy has her birthday. 

She is super cute..

I do have the shock of my life though. After Emily puts rrhaphy down, she turns into a plantsim... How? Her father wasn't even a plantsim yet!
This makes me wonder if she will be a werewolf too? That would be really neat. 

SM: 1
Population: 4
Total: 4




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Year 1d - WIllis

Welcome back to the Bullmar BaCC! Last time Emily got married to Shea. Her bestfriend moved to town. Lets see what they get up to. S hea is ...